Are you struggling with downloading or printing your Delta Airlines boarding pass? There is nothing to fret about whenever you are stuck in such a situation. Today, we are here to resolve all your issues related to the boarding pass.
Delta Airlines has been offering its passengers the chance to have their needs and expectations met. For this reason, you can use the online check-in process to obtain your boarding pass. In the following post, you will find the complete process of downloading and printing your boarding pass.
Does Delta Airlines Accept Mobile Boarding Passes?
Yes, you get a Delta Airlines print boarding pass option on the mobile device app. Passengers can check-in up to 24 hours before the flight takes off. In addition to this, the boarding pass can be printed on a mobile device. Proceed further to be aware of the complete procedure of getting the boarding passes.
How do you get your Delta boarding pass?
Are you looking for the most straightforward process to get the Delta Airlines mobile boarding pass? The ideal way is to download the Delta Airlines app and complete your profile within the app. Apart from that, we are here to provide all the probable ways to receive the boarding pass easily. Check out the following ways to get your boarding passes.
The initial and easy way to receive the boarding passes is to use the online check-in method. Follow the below instructions to get a Delta Airlines online check in boarding pass.
- Firstly, visit the online check-in web page on the official website of Delta Airlines 24 hours to 30 before the flight takes off.
- After that, choose the check-in option and then click on the My Trips section.
- Next, type in your SkyMiles, debit or credit card number, and e-ticket confirmation number whenever asked.
- Choose the search option and follow up on the ongoing instructions to check in and print your boarding pass.
At Check-in Counter
Visit the Delta Airlines check-in counter to receive your boarding pass.
- It is a must to have all the flight-related information to get the Delta boarding pass.
- You can also have a boarding ticket from Delta Airlines from Skycap only when the airline has curbside service.
Are you unable to download the pass via online check-in? You can visit the nearest self-service kiosk. And then, follow the below instructions to receive the boarding pass.
- Type in your name, debit or credit card number, SkyMiles, and flight confirmation code.
- Choose your flight, and then you will get the boarding pass.
- Click the print option to download the boarding pass.
You may also use the Delta Airlines boarding pass app to check in. To get the pass via the app, you first need to install the Delta Airlines application on your mobile device. However, this service is only available at some airports.
How do you download the Delta Airlines Boarding Pass?
Are you looking for the step-by-step instructions to download the boarding pass? If true, you have to check out the following information. Here, we have mentioned the complete prompts that will help you with the same.
- Initially, go to the airline’s official webpage from any browser.
- Choose the check-on option and then type in the last name of the traveler and the flight confirmation code.
- Meanwhile, you can also make the seat selection as per your needs.
- After completing the check-in process, you will be able to download the boarding pass.
Is it difficult to download the boarding pass through these instructions? In such a case, contact someone at the check-in counter. Once you connect with a travel agent, you may also get assistance with Delta Airlines Booking.
Can you add the Delta boarding pass to your Wallet?
Yes, you can save the boarding pass to the Wallet after downloading it. It will be helpful at the time of security check-in. If you want to learn how to add the pass to the Wallet, undergo the following prompts.
- First, you need to open the downloaded boarding pass.
- After that, launch the Google app and choose your profile.
- Choose the Wallet option and save the pass here.
If you have an Apple device instead of an Android one, follow the following instructions.
- Firstly, launch the Apple wallet and choose your boarding pass that has been downloaded earlier.
- After that, select the save option in the Wallet.
- Now, launch the Wallet and choose the boarding pass to scan it.
Can I use a screenshot of my Delta boarding pass?
Yes, it is possible to use a Delta boarding pass’ screenshot. Most airlines offer the mobile boarding pass option to get a paper copy at the airport or print yours.
Hopefully, you have solutions to each Delta Airlines boarding pass issue. If you still need clarification regarding boarding passes, you should contact a Delta Airlines travel agent. The ideal way to connect with them is to dial the airline’s customer service number 24/7, anywhere in the world. Delta has a vast team of certified, experienced agents who will always feel glad to serve their customers.